LS 18: edición coleccionista

Lobo Solitario y todo lo relacionado con Magnamund tiene cabida aquí. Desde las heladas tierras de Kalte hasta las ardientes arenas de Vassagonia. Desde las Tierras Oscuras hasta el Daziarn.
Responder
Brown
Gran Maestro Supremo del Kai
Contactar:

LS 18: edición coleccionista

Mensaje por Brown »

Madre mía... siguen poniéndonos los dientes largos... Edición coleccionista de este número de Lobo Solitario, con una pinta estupenda. 560 páginas de pura emoción con una aventura adicional de 250 secciones... Dios mío... si algún día pudiéramos ver algo así por aquí...
Lo cierto es que el mayor problema está en los derechos de autor, porque si no... yo tendría algún posible plan para proponeros.
En fin, que os dejo la noticia que venía en Facebook con el enlace a la web de reserva del libro, por si alguien se anima.

Nic Bonczyk (CEO: Mantikore-Verlag) and I are proud to present Lone Wolf 18: Dawn of the Dragons (English language) Collector’s Edition. The photo was taken at the RPC in Cologne on June 1st, 2013. Publication of LW18 marks the achievement of an important milestone in our commitment to the continued publication of the Collector’s Series in the same format as the Mongoose series 1-17 books.

I am absolutely delighted with this edition. It’s everything I hoped for and more! Mantikore have delivered on their promise to publish LW18 on June 1st, and here it is, and with no compromise on quality whatsoever! Lone Wolf 18 is the largest of the Collector’s Series so far, weighing in at a whopping 560 pages. Its bonus adventure - “The Dead of Chrude” - is a 250 section solo adventure written by Nic and I especially for this edition. The story is set in the war-torn land of Palmyrion, shortly before Lone Wolf undertakes his perilous journey from Lencia to Sommerlund to protect the Kai Monastery from impending attack.

Lone Wolf 18 is now available by mail order direct from the Mantikore-verlag website: http://www.mantikore-verlag.de/index2.p ... ok_id=3349

For Sommerlund and the Kai!
stikud
Maestro senior del Kai
Contactar:

Re: LS 18: edición coleccionista

Mensaje por stikud »

Pues sí. Muy, muy tentador...
Dejad que los frikis se acerquen a mí.
Responder